Tuesday, May 23, 2006

My Experienced in I.T. Training

It was a regular working day and I was doing my regular job collecting loan payments to our member. At the end o f the day, I was surprised when the General Manager of our coop called me to report to his office. I felt nervous because I knew I did nothing wrong related to my job.
When I was in his office the feeling of nervousness suddenly disappeared because I felt that there is something good going to happen to me. The General Manager said to me "prepare your things next week because you will going to Manila for a training." I felt excited and surprise because it will be my first time to go to Manila (and my first time to ride on an airplane). When I arrived in Manila particularly at Natcco, there I met my co-participants. They are all friendly and intelligent persons. Almost two months has passed, I learned so many things here. Not only that I am now a profecient computer user both in hardware and software but also the training change me to be a better man.

One thing I missed most during my training is my family. I missed my children especially my new born son.

Today, our last course is about blogging. I've learned that this course is very interesting because I can make money just by sharing my ideas to the world.

No comments: