Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Visited Web Sites

This is a comment on two web sites that I visited namely Ebay.com.ph, TitikPilipino.com. and Unionbankph.com.

Ebay.com.ph
Is a client-friendly web site. By the time the client/customer login in their web site, the first thing that you will notice a dialog box that ask you "What are you looking for?". I like it because as a prospective buyer, it saves me time and can easily purchase the product that i'm looking for. I like appearance of their web because it is neat and doesn't have too many pictures. The only thing that has to be improved in this website is the layout. Although it only has a few number of pictures in its page, they should arrange it symetrically.

TitikPilipino.com
This website is all about filipino musicians like singers, bands and local artists. It has a lot of contents pleasing to those who loves music. The only thing I noticed in its web is that its overcrowded. It has a lot of small pictures and small fonts that makes it not pleasing to the eye. I had a hard time reading because of small fonts.

Unionbankph.com
The appearance of thier web site is appealing to my eye. They say that white color background of web is boring and lazy but except this site. I like the color combination of white and orange. They only put few pictures but its worth it because website loading is fast.

No comments: